DuraMax 13x10 Gable Roof Insulated Cabin Kit w/ Foundation (30532)
The DuraMax insulated building is an energy efficient modular insulated building. The construction provides a strong lasting wall that reduces heat gain on summer or heat loss in winter making these buildings ideal for all weather conditions and usable for various purposes. Prefabricated buildings are the perfect alternative to building an office, workshop, hobby room, temporary shelter with conventional construction materials like metal studs and drywall or concrete block. The installation is much faster because all of the components used to construct the prefabricated building have already been prepped at our factory. This prep process includes designing the layout and then pre-cutting all the materials at our factory and ready for immediate installation. Faster installation means less disruis also less mess. This can be especially important in areas where dust and debris could interfere with sensitive manufacturing operations. On average you can anticipate about a 80% time savings when using our modular design to construct your ideal room.
Another advantage to using modular construction is that all of the materials purchased to construct your prefabricated building are reusable. If you need to move your building simply disassemble the components and move them to your new location. All of the components purchased are reusable. If you need to modify the original layout simply contact us. We’ll redesign your building even if no additional materials are required. This includes a new and detailed drawing that shows how all components will be integrated into your new layout. This added flexibility would not be possible if you had utilized conventional construction materials to build your office. We offer a wide array of wall construction designs for meet the broadest range of application. Our wall systems are also available in a range of thicknesses to accommodate different application requirements.
- Includes a metal foundation that allows building construction on just about any flat, level surface. Concrete is NOT required
- Pre-painted galvanized inner and outer walls provide a stable, impenetrable wall
- Thick fire-retardant CFC-Free B2 polyurethane insulation offers excellent thermal and acoustic performance
- Easy-to-assemble bolted tongue and groove wall panel assembly. Provides fast assembly and disassembly. Parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for fast simple installation
- Stackable wall panels, single crate package so that the building can be moved if needed even in a pickup truck
- Snow load of 30 lbs/sqft - one of the strongest do-it-yourself buildings
- Secured door with a dead bolt lock can be configured on any side wall panel of the building
- Step-by-step instructions included
- Extension kit available in 6 ft. increments and mountable on either side
- Delivers in single wood crate via common carrier
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
Panel Color: Off-White / Anthracite Trim
Exterior Dimensions (base): 159 1/4"W x 120 5/8"D
Exterior Dimensions (roof edge to edge): 162 1/8"W x 127 1/8"D x 104 1/8"H
Interior Dimensions (wall to wall): 157 7/8"W x 118 1/4"D x 81.5"H
Door Dimensions: 36 3/4"W x 82 3/4"H
Storage Area: 129 sq. ft.
Box 1: (wall and door panels, metal profiles, foundation kit, hardware box) 102" x 45" x 25" weighs 932.5 lbs.
Box 2: (roof panels & window kit): 67" 45" x 17 weighs 425.5 lbs.
Assembly Hours: 6 hours for 2 people
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shoval.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The building is packaged in a heavy duty cardboard box and plastic shrink wrapped on a wood pallet. The
packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet. Shipped
common carrier and requires lift gate for residential delivery
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.