DuraMax 7x7 StoreMax Vinyl Shed w/ Foundation Framing Kit (30315)
This 7x7 StoreMax is an aesthetically attractive shed. It features a durable and superior fire-retardant vinyl resin exterior, and interior beams and columns made of heavy-duty galvanized structural steel. The StoreMax adds beauty to any backyard or outdoor garden-size area. The StoreMax shed gives you beauty, strength, safety, affordability and a 15-year warranty – the longest in the industry.
- All weather durable vinyl - long-lasting & maintenance-free.
- Fire-resistant - vinyl won’t catch fire.
- A two air vent system is embedded in the front & back
- fascia for better air circulation.
- Won’t rust, rot, dent or mildew.
- Never needs painting.
- Heavy duty door hinges & large door handle with latch &
- padlock eyes.
- Snap-fit panels provide a secure & easy attachment for panel
- Taller pitch roof for better snow slide off.
- Wide front double doors – one door comes with an interior
- door lock steel barrel bolt on top & bottom.
- Metal foundation kit included. *finish with concrete or plywood provided by owner
- Roof overhangs walls to help keep the water off the sidings,
- windows & doors.
- 15 years warranty
Exterior Dimensions (base): 78 3/4"W x 78 3/4"D
Exterior Dimensions (roof edge to edge): 81"W x 82 1/4"D x 92 1/4"H
Interior Dimensions (wall to wall): 76 3/4"W x 78 3/4"D x 73"H
Door Dimensions: 53 1/4"W x 71.5"H
Panel Color: Ivory / Brown Trim & Doors
Cubic Feet: 249.2 cu.ft
Storage Area: 41 sq. ft.
Number of Boxes: 1
Assembly Time: 5 hours / 2 people
Contents: Wall Panels, Door, Metal Profiles, Foundation Kit & Accessories
Box Dimensions: 84"W x 45"H x 6"D weighs 183 lbs.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven,
remove sod and other debris and level it with a flat shovel.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary
parts for your shed. Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.