Duramax 10.5x8 WoodBridge Vinyl Shed Kit (00211)
The 10' wide Woodbridge Vinyl Resin shed is the ultimate solution for all your storage needs. It boasts large storage space, is packed with features and is the best valued storage shed available today. The Woobridge shed is built to last with the toughest all weather durable vinyl resin and reinforced with a strong steel structure. It's wind-tested to 115 mph* and snow load tested to 20 lb/sqft* of snow. This tall walk-in shed features wide and tall double doors. The wall columns, reinforced with steel, allow for easy mounting of shelves or garden tools. An attractive siding design and neutral ivory color makes Woodbridge ideal for all settings.
- 6' Tall Walk-In Shed
- Wide Double Doors
- Wind Tested up to 115 mph (When anchored properly to the ground)
- Strong metal structure tested for 20lbs/sqft snow load
- All Weather Durable Vinyl
- Vinyl is fire retardant (unlike plastics)
- Includes Ventilation kit
- Never needs painting
Exterior Dimensions (base): 125.75"W x 95.5"D x 91"H
Door Dimensions: 60.6"W x 71.5"H
Storage Volume: 563 cu. ft.
Weight: 342 lbs.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shoval.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The shed is packaged in cardboard boxes. The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.