DuraMax Woodbridge 10.5x8 Vinyl Storage Shed with Foundation Kit (00224-1M)
The WoodBridge 10x8 vinyl shed with foundation kit is part of our signature shed line that gives you the ultimate solution for all your storage needs. If you have the room for one of these large storage sheds, then WoodBridge is the ideal storage for you. Available in 10x8’ There’s just no better valued vinyl storage shed in the market place today!
- Available Sizes: 10' x 8' (approximate)
- All Weather Durable Vinyl
- Won’t Rust, Rot, Dent or Mildew
- Never Needs Painting
- Talk Walk-in Shed (73" tall)
- Wide Double Doors (61"wide x 71" tall)
- Easy Assembly (needs 2 people)
- Passes Wind Tests (when anchored to ground)
- Includes Door Handles with Padlock Eyes
- Strong Metal Structure Tested for 20 lb/sqft Snow Load
Exterior Dimensions (base): 125 3/8"W x 94 1/4"D
Exterior Dimensions (roof edge to edge): 125 3/4"W x 95.5"D x 91"H
Interior Dimensions (wall to wall): 123 3/8"W x 92 1/4"D x 73"H
Storage Area: 79 sq. ft.
Storage Volume: 480 cu. ft.
Door Dimensions: 60 5/8"W x 71.5"H
Number of Boxes: 2
Box 1 Dimensions: 76"L x 41"W x 9"D weighs 325 lbs
Box 2 Dimensions: 75"L x 7"W x 3"H weighs 18 lbs
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shovel.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The building is packaged in a heavy duty cardboard box with plastic shrink wrapped on a wood pallet. The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.