DuraMax 8x6 Pent Roof Metal Shed Kit w/ Skylights (50371)
New from DuraMax, introducing our 8x6 Pent Room metal shed kit! The 8 foot wide format is great for most small and large outdoor uses. This shed is stronger than most metal sheds with dent resistant walls. The entire front wall has built in skylights to allow lots of light in while your inside. No need for wires and solar lights with this shed unless you'll be out there at night! Get ready for quick assembly with pre-drilled holes and pre-cut parts. Construct your new shed in just a few hours with a friend and a few household tools!
- All Weather Durable Metal Shed
- Easy Assembly
- Walk Tall
- Wide 39" Double Door Opening
- Built-In Front Side Wall Skylight
- Reinforced Groove & Strong Dent Resistant Metal Walls
- Comes in pre-cut and pre-drilled parts
- 15 Year Limited Warranty
Color: Light Gray with Off White Trim
Exterior Dimensions (base): 99 1/8"W x 67 3/4"D
Exterior Dimensions (roof edge to edge): 103 3/4"W x 72 5/8"D x 79.5"H
Interior Dimensions (wall to wall): 97 5/8"W x 63 7/8"D x 71 3/8"H
Storage Area: 43 1/4 sq. ft.
Storage Volume: 257 1/4 cu. ft.
Door Dimensions: 39 3/4"W x 68 7/8"H
Number of Boxes: 1
Box 1 Dimensions: 74.5"L x 28.5"W x 4"D weighs 126 lbs
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shovel.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The shed is packaged in cardboard boxes. The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.