DuraMax 6x6 StoreMate Vinyl Storage Shed Kit w/ Foundation (30411)
The 6x6 StoreMate vinyl shed is a great solutions for smaller storage needs. It fits nicely on back patios, in the backyard or even in your garage to help organize. The StoreMate's great looking two tone color scheme and elegant design will look great no matter where you put it. This vinyl shed features a complete solid reinforced vinyl floor inside (most sheds do not include flooring) that eliminates the need for building a foundation. The walls and trusses are framed with steel columns for extra strength. The assembly is very simple made for the novice builder and requires only a few household tools.
- Ideal for Smaller Backyards
- Tall Walk in Shed (78" Tall)
- Wide 60" Double Doors
- All Weather Durable, Long Lasting, and Maintenance Free Vinyl
- Strong metal structure tested for 20lbs/sqft snow load
- Molded Flooring Included
- Won't rust, rot, dent or mildew
- Never needs painting
- Vinyl is fire retardant (unlike other plastics)
- Integrated window included
- 15 years warranty
- Foundation Kit Included! (finishing materials not included)
Exterior Dimensions (base): 74 3/4"W x 75 5/8"D
Exterior Dimensions (roof edge to edge): 73.5"W x 73 7/8"D x 83 7/8"H
Interior Dimensions (wall to wall): 69 1/4"W x 69 1/4"D x 71 1/4"H
Storage Area: 33 1/4 sq. ft.
Storage Volume: 198.5 cu. ft.
Door Opening: 60 5/8"W x 70"H
Number of Boxes: 1
Box Dimensions: 75.6"L x 42.1"W x 8.3"H weighs 240 lbs
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shoval.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The shed is packaged in cardboard boxes. The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.