DuraMax 10x15 Vinyl Storage Garage Kit w/ Foundation (01016)
In choosing a garage, whether to park a tractor, or for storage the most important things to look for are strength, durability and low maintenance. DuraMax Vinyl Garages offer-by-far the best combination of these features. They will not rust, dent, rot, mildew, or fade and they never need painting. They are reinforce with metal inserted columns for even greater rigidity and strength. This garage can handle at least 20 lbs per square foot of snow and comes with 88" double doors that are wide enough to drive a common tractors. Their attractive design and neutral ivory color go well anywhere. All garages come with a free foundation kit.
- Will Not Rust, Corrode, or Dent Like Metal Garages
- Will Not Fade, Rot, or Mildew Like Typical Painted Wood Sheds
- Reinforced with Metal Inserted Columns for Even Greater Rigidity and Strength
- Extra Wide Double Doors 88” Fits All Common Lawn mower Tractors
- Metal Reinforced Roof Support Truss System Holds Up to 20 lbs/sqft of Snow
- One Side Door 30" x 71", 2 Shatter Proof Window Panel, 1 Skylight and a Foundation Kit Included Free
- Shelves can be Attached to Columns (Optional)
- StrongLasting Vinyl is Fire Retardant
- Backed by a 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Snow Load: 20 lbs/sq.ft
- Wind Tested up to 115 mph
Exterior Dimensions (base): 125 3/8"W x 187 5/7"D
Exterior Dimensions (roof edge to edge): 125.5"W x 188 5/8"D x 85.5"H
Interior Dimensions (wall to wall): 123 3/8"W x 185 5/7"D x 73"H
Storage Volume: 967 cu. ft.
Storage Area: 158 sq. ft.
Door Dimensions: 88 1/4"W x 71.5"H
Shed Color: Neutral Ivory
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shoval.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The building is packaged in a heavy duty cardboard box with plastic shrink wrapped on a wood pallet.
The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.