Arrow 14x20x14 Steel DIY RV Carport Kit - Charcoal (CPH142014)
Carports are widely useful and very popular construction that can be used for numerous storage purposes. This carport will protect our vehicles from the weather elements. They are made from galvanized steel to offer years of protection from the weather and harmful UV rays. The steel frame is durable and is made from powder-coated steel to protect the carport for corrosion and will not take damage or wear out as quickly as the other materials and they are less-maintenance. It comes with slip-fit connections with pilot holes and self-taping screws making this unit easy to assemble and dismantle and will surely add value to your home.
- The carport delivers a 100-mph wind load and 35 psf of snow rating for strength and durability
- Built from galvanized steel with black powder-coated finish 2 inch frame for superior rust and corrosion resistance.
- It offers years of protection for your tall vehicles
- The carport is designed for easy assembly and installation with sllip-fit connection and self-taping srews for long-lasting protection.
- The carport is designed for tall multi-use shade structure.
- The roof canopy is made from galvanized steel to protect your vehicle from harmful UV rays and damaging weather.
- 10 years of limited warranty
Included Items: Frame, Panels, Hardware
Dimensions: 14'W x 20'L x 14'H
Total Storage Area: 272 sq. ft.
Total Storage Volume: 4051 cu. ft.
Assembled Exterior Dimensions: 171"W x 237"D x 192"H
Assembled Interior Dimensions: 165"W x 237"D x 189"H
Door / Entrance Width Bottom: 116 in.
Door / Entrance Height Outside: 169 in.
Warranty: 10 years
Wind Load: 100 mph
Snow Load: 35 psf