DuraMax 6x6 StoreMate Plus Vinyl Storage Shed Kit w/ Foundation (30425)
The DuraMax 6x6 StoreMate vinyl shed is a great solution for smaller storage needs. It fits nicely on back patios, in the backyard or even in your garage to help organize. The StoreMate's great looking two-tone color scheme and elegant design will look great no matter where you put it. This vinyl shed features a complete solid reinforced vinyl floor inside (most sheds do not include flooring). The walls and trusses are framed with steel columns for extra strength. The assembly is very simple made for the novice builder and requires only a few household tools.
- Made from superior fire-retardant vinyl plastic resin
- Wide Double Doors (60 5/8" wide x 71" tall)
- Includes Heavy Duty Molded Floor Kit
- Dual Air Ventilation System as Slotted Grill on Gable Fascia
- One uniquely designed side window
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel interior beams, columns, and trusses for unmatched strength and snow load
- Won't rust, rot, dent or need painting and is impervious to wood-eating insects
- Lockable door handles (lock not provided)
- The columns allow for mounting shelves and garden tools
- 15-year warranty the longest in the industry
Wall Color: Adobe
Roof/Door Color: Dark Grey
Exterior Dimensions: 74.80"L x 74.80"W x 83.86"H
Interior Dimensions: 69.29"L x 69.29"W x 72.05"H
Storage Volume: 200.16 cu. ft.
Storage Area: 33 1/4 sq. ft.
Door Opening Dimensions: 60.6"W x 70.8"H
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE: Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN: Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove the sod and other debris and level it with a flat shovel.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for the part list.
The shed is packaged in cardboard boxes. The packaging includes all components, hardware, and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition, you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.