Palram – Canopia Mythos 6x10 Greenhouse Kit - Gray (HG5010Y)
The Palram – Canopia Mythos series greenhouse is the perfect growing structure for hobby gardeners. Equipped with twin-wall polycarbonate panels and a durable frame, your growing needs, and wants are met under one roof. A head-start on your garden begins with light management through Palram’s market leading twin-wall polycarbonate. Twin-wall polycarbonate is the leading choice for quality hobby greenhouse coverings because of its durability, light-diffusing properties and heat retaining ability. The twin-wall roof and side panels on the Mythos block 99.9% of harmful solar UV radiation and create a system of diffused light, which helps maximizes plant growth and eliminates the risk of plant burn and shade areas. Palram – Canopia’s version of this virtually unbreakable polymer is made only with virgin materials that won’t become brittle or discolor over time. Featuring a rust-resistant, brushed aluminum frame and heavy-duty galvanized steel base for structural support, the Mythos series greenhouse is designed to stand for years to come. Other features include integrated rain gutters to channel water for sustainable irrigation, a magnetic door catch and one roof vent to help moderate air flow and temperature to maximize growing conditions. "
- Twin-Wall Polycarbonate Panels: Virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant. Twin-wall panels offer high thermal insulation and prevent strong sunlight exposure. The panels are 100% UV protected and will not discolor, fracture or shatter. Maintain their integrity and withstand extreme weather conditions for many years of use. Over 80% light transmission and complete UV blocking.
- Lockable door handle: For extra protection and safety. Magnetic door catch included. Lock not included.
- Build-in Gutters: Gutter and gutter heads included. It allows wawter collection for a sustainable irrigation system.
- Galvanized steel base adds structural stability.
- Its aluminum frame provides an extra-rigid structure for high durability and strength.
- Easy assembly: sliding panel assembly system uniform profiles for all positions. Hinged door can be assembled as a right or left-hand door.
- Roof vents provide air flow and allow regulation of heat and humidity.
Assembled Dimensions: 6'1"W x 10'L x 6'10"H
Internal Dimensions: 71.3"W x 118.1"L x 80.3"H
Door Dimensions: 22.2"W x 64.2"H
Eave Height: 48.8"
Base Dimensions: 78.8"W x 120.1"L
Wind Resistant: 56 miles/hr
Snow Load: 15.4 lbs/ft2
Light Transmission: 82%
Polycarbonate Roof Panel: 4mm
Polycarbonate Wall Panel: 4mm