Arrow 14x29x14 Steel DIY RV Carport Kit - Charcoal (CPH142914)
Carports are widely useful and very popular construction that can be used for numerous storage purposes. This carport will protect our vehicles from the weather elements. They are made from galvanized steel to offer years of protection from the weather and harmful UV rays. The steel frame is durable and is made from powder-coated steel to protect the carport for corrosion and will not take damage or wear out as quickly as the other materials and they are less-maintenance. It comes with slip-fit connections with pilot holes and self-taping screws making this unit easy to assemble and dismantle and will surely add value to your home.
- The carport delivers a 100-mph wind load and 35 psf of snow rating for strength and durability
- Built from galvanized steel with black powder-coated finish 2-inch frame for superior rust and corrosion resistance.
- It offers years of protection for your tall vehicles
- The carport is designed for easy assembly and installation with slip-fit connection and self-taping screws for long-lasting protection.
- The carport is designed for tall multi-use shade structure.
- The roof canopy is made from galvanized steel to protect your vehicle from harmful UV rays and damaging weather.
- 10 years of limited warranty
Assembly Required: Yes
Water Resistant: Yes
Assembled Dimensions: 14'W x 29'L x 14'H
Assembled Exterior Dimensions: 171"W x 344.5"D x 192"H
Foundation Dimensions: 360"L x 180"W
Total Storage Volume: 5888 cu. ft
Total Storage Area: 395 sq. ft.
Frame Color: Black
Roof Color: Charcoal
Roof Trim Color: Charcoal
Shape of Tube: Rectangle
Building Shape: Peak
Wind Load Rating: 100 mph
Snow Load Rating: 35 psf
Roof Angle - Upper: 14
Roof Pitch - Lower: 3
Door / Entrance Width Bottom: 116 in.
Door / Entrance Height: 169 in.
Wall Height: 169 in.
Shipping Dimensions: 30.25"W x 70"L x 46.04"H
Shipping Weight: 1477.15 lbs
Number of Boxes: 9