DuraMax 8x6 Palladium Metal Storage Shed Kit - Light Gray (41372)
The Palladium 8x6 high fashion metal shed is a uniquely looking shed that brings outdoor storage to a modern world. Combining aesthetic beauty and structural integrity, the Palladium Premier shed is a must buy. The double thick heavy duty galvanized steel walls combines with a strong attractive lock handle door for a unique and secure unmatched attractive shed. This Palladium adds a new dimension to the words “storage shed” by combining strength and beauty in one shed. The Palladium opens its interior to sunlight with a top window that runs the width of the shed. The Palladium has a heavy duty galvanized steel foundation to elevate the shed providing protection from water flow. To simplify loading the Palladium provides the customer with a ramp which is placed in front of the door. This shed has everything to satisfy the owner. The Palladium is painted using a hot dipped process to insure long life. A brilliant ultra luster silver color which is unique in today’s market place adorns this shed. This is just another addition to a metal shed that is unmatched in the industry. These features demonstrate the value it offers to the consuming public.
- Heavy duty galvanized steel interior beams and columns.
- Double thick galvanized steel walls
- Unique light control supplied by a window that runs the width of the shed
- A foundation that elevates the shed protecting the interior from water flow
- Hop dipped painting process protecting the shed's look and insuring longevity
- High walk in shed for mobility
- High fashion look that will enhance any backyard or garden
- Ramp to make loading heavy items an easy task
- Lockable Front Door Handle
- Strong Metal Structure Tested for 40 lb/sqft Snow Load
- Impervious to wood eating insects
- 20 Years Warranty
- Color: SIlver / Silver Trim
- Exterior Dimensions (base): 98.1"W x 82.4"D x 91.1"H
- Door Dimensions: 30.7"W x 71.6"H
- Storage Volume: 284.4 cu. ft.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shoval.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The shed is packaged in cardboard boxes. The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.