DuraMax 8x5.26 DuraMate Vinyl Storage Shed Kit (00181)
The 8x5.5 Duramate is the ideal storage shed for most backyards. It's the perfect combination of storage size and price. Duramate was designed to meet the height requirements of most communities and associations. The shed is built to last with the toughest all weather durable vinyl resin and reinforced with a strong steel structure. The wall columns, reinforced with steel, allow you to easily mount shelves or tool holders.
- 6' Tall Walk-In Shed
- All Weather Durable, Long Lasting, and Maintenance Free Vinyl
- Wide 60" Double Doors
- Wind Tested up to 115 mph (when anchored properly to the ground)
- Won't Rust, Rot, Dent or Mildew
- Never Needs Painting
- Vinyl is Fire Retardant
- Strong Metal Structure tested for 20lbs/sq. ft snow load
- Skylight Included
- Door handle includes padlock eye to secure shed (Lock not included)
Exterior Dimensions (base): 94 1/4"W x 63 1/8"D
Exterior Dimensions (roof edge to edge): 94 3/8"W x 64 1/8"D x 73"H
Interior Dimensions (wall to wall): 92 1/4"W x 61 1/8"D x 63 3/8"H
Storage Volume: 206 3/4 cu. ft.
Storage Area: 39 sq. ft.
Door Dimensions: 60 5/8"W x 61 3/4"H
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shovel.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The building is packaged in a heavy duty cardboard box with plastic shrink wrapped on a wood pallet.
The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.