DuraMax 8x8 Duramate Vinyl Shed Kit (00381)
The DuraMate 8x8 vinyl shed is ideal for most backyards. This vinyl storage shed was designed to meet the height requirements for most needs. The DuraMate features wide double doors and metal-reinforced wall columns, which allow you to hang shelves or garden tools from the walls. Foundation kit is available for this shed and is recommended for a quicker and more precise installation (see model 00384).
Note: the 8x8 will arrive as a base unit size 8x6 with one extension box.
- 6' Tall Walk-In Shed
- All Weather Durable, Long Lasting, and Maintenance Free Vinyl!
- Wide 60" Double Doors
- Wind Tested up to 115 mph (When anchored properly to the ground)
- Won't rust, rot, dent or mildew
- Never needs painting
- Vinyl is fire retardant (unlike other plastics)
- Strong metal structure tested for 20 lbs / sq ft snow load
- Skylight included!
- Door handle includes padlock eye to secure shed
- Window Kit (Optional - Sold Separately)
- Foundation floor framing kit (Optional - Sold Separately)
Exterior Dimensions (base): 94.2"W x 94.2"D x 73"H
Door Dimensions: 60.6"W x 61.6"H
Storage Volume: 381 cu. ft.
Weight: 240 lbs.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shoval.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The shed is packaged in cardboard boxes. The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.