DuraMax 12x20 Imperial Steel Storage Garage Kit - White (50931)
Our 12x20 DuraMax Imperial Metal Building offers strength and durability, low maintenance and lot's of storage space. The base has approximately 1,396 cubic feet of space. A 99" wide roll up door is wide enough for SUV or sports car for secure parking storage. The garage is reinforced with metal inserted columns for even greater rigidity and strength and can handle up to 20 lbs per square foot of snow on the roof! The attractive design and off white color will match well in any landscape.
- Tall Walk In Garage
- Quick and Easy Assembly
- 99" Wide Front Roll Up Door Fits All Common SUV's
- Side Lockable Door for Added Convenience and Security
- Ridge Reinforced Walls
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Frame Parts
- Backed by a 10 Year Limited Warranty
Exterior Dimensions: 146"W x 238"D x 102"H
Interior Dimensions: 137"W x 233"D x 83"H
Front Roll Up Door Dimensions: 99'W x 77"H
Side Door Door Dimensions: 24.75"W x 78.5"H
Cubic Feet: 1896
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shovel.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The shed is packaged in cardboard boxes. The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.