Handy Home Cumberland 10x16 Economical Wood Storage Shed Kit (18285-3)
If we are going to choose between, metal, plastic or wood sheds, wood sheds have been around for a long time, and is still heavily used as a shed building material because of its looks, strength and versatility. If you plan on spending much time in your shed, its better off being a wood shed because it is a great insulator! Meaning that it resists the outside temperatures, leaving the inside of the shed more pleasant than a metal, fabric or plastic one. If you want to have a wooden shed of your own, the Handy Home Cumberland Wood Storage Shed Kit is best for you! The strong wood construction was engineered and tested to withstand heavy wind and snow loads and the LP engineered wood siding is factory primed to resist fungal decay and termites! It is lightweight and it can be installed using standard woodworking tools. The siding is also primed and ready for paint! This is already pre-cut and ready to assemble. This can be put up using a hammer, screwdriver, tape measure, level and step ladder! No special skills are necessary and the fully illustrated, easy to read instructions included!
- 64″ wide door opening
- 6′ high side walls
- 8′ high peak
- LP engineered wood siding resists termites, rot and decay
- Patented EZ frame construction reduces assembly time up to 30%
- FREE treated floor frame – Just add your choice of decking
STRONG AND DURABLE
- Strong wood construction engineered and tested to withstand heavy wind and snow loads10 yr warranty DIY 10x16 buildings
- LP engineered wood siding is factory primed to resist fungal decay and termites
- Hand-crafted with pride in the U.S.A.
- 10 year limited warranty
EASY TO ASSEMBLE
- Pre-cut and ready to assemble
- Fully illustrated, easy to read instructions included
- LP siding is lightweight and installs using standard woodworking tools
- Easy to assemble with hammer, screwdriver, tape measure, level and step ladder
- No special skills are necessary
- Siding is primed and ready for paint (paint, nails and shingles not included)
Warranty: 10 year limited warranty
Wall Height: 6 feet
Peak Height: 8 feet
Cubic Feet Storage: 1112
Double Door Size: 5'4x6'
Flexible Door Location: no
Type of Handle/Lock Included: Heavy-duty, rust resistant swivel hasp
Door Trim Design Options straight
7/16” OSB Roof Panels: yes
Wall Framing: 2x3 studs
Siding: LP® engineered wood siding resists termites, rot and decay
Rafter - Truss Framing: 2x4
Items not included - Furnished by Homeowner
- Nails: 2in: 6 | 3in: 2 (1 lb. box) | Decking Requirements: 6 (4ft. x 8ft. sheets)
- Exterior latex paint needed (provided by homeowner) Siding: 2 gal. | Trim: 1 qt.
- Bundles of Shingles Needed (provided by homeowner) 6 bundles | 1in. Nails: 2 (1 lb. box)
*Windows, flower boxes and other accessories pictured are not included; you can add it at recommended accessories option above.