Handy Home Cumberland 10x16 Economical Wood Storage Shed Kit (18285-3)
The Cumberland shed is an excellent choice for the outdoor enthusiast looking for inexpensive storage building.This 10 ft. wide gable-design building features 6 ft. high sidewalls and 8 Ft. high peak. The 5 ft. 4 inches. wide x 6 ft. high double doors with full-length hinges and swivel hasp make for easy access to oversize lawn and garden equipment. The wood siding is specially treated to be resistant to rot, decay and insects to ensure your storage solution will stand up to the elements Perfect for those looking for an affordable storage solution with strong and durable quality. This DIY or Do-it-Yourself Kit will meet all your storage needs for many years to come.
Marco series Cumberland shed is manufactured by Handy Home Products, North America’s largest manufacturer of pre-cut storage sheds and recreational building kits, established since 1978.
- 64″ wide door opening
- 6′ high side walls
- 8′ high peak
- LP engineered wood siding resists termites, rot and decay
- Patented EZ frame construction reduces assembly time up to 30%
- FREE treated floor frame – Just add your choice of decking
STRONG AND DURABLE
- Strong wood construction engineered and tested to withstand heavy wind and snow loads10 yr warranty DIY 10x16 buildings
- LP engineered wood siding is factory primed to resist fungal decay and termites
- Hand-crafted with pride in the U.S.A.
- 10 year limited warranty
EASY TO ASSEMBLE
- Pre-cut and ready to assemble
- Fully illustrated, easy to read instructions included
- LP siding is lightweight and installs using standard woodworking tools
- Easy to assemble with hammer, screwdriver, tape measure, level and step ladder
- No special skills are necessary
- Siding is primed and ready for paint (paint, nails and shingles not included)
Warranty: 10 year limited warranty
Wall Height: 6 feet
Peak Height: 8 feet
Cubic Feet Storage: 1112
Double Door Size: 5'4x6'
Flexible Door Location: no
Type of Handle/Lock Included: Heavy-duty, rust resistant swivel hasp
Door Trim Design Options straight
7/16” OSB Roof Panels: yes
Wall Framing: 2x3 studs
Siding: LP® engineered wood siding resists termites, rot and decay
Rafter - Truss Framing: 2x4
Items not included - Furnished by Homeowner
- Nails: 2in: 6 | 3in: 2 (1 lb. box) | Decking Requirements: 6 (4ft. x 8ft. sheets)
- Exterior latex paint needed (provided by homeowner) Siding: 2 gal. | Trim: 1 qt.
- Bundles of Shingles Needed (provided by homeowner) 6 bundles | 1in. Nails: 2 (1 lb. box)
*Windows, flower boxes and other accessories pictured are not included; you can add it at recommended accessories option above.