Handy Home Sequoia 12x12 Wood Storage Shed Kit - Barn Style (18201-3)
Handy Home Sequoia Premier series barn style shed manufactured by Handy Home Product, North America’s largest manufacturer of pre-cut storage sheds and recreational building kits, established since 1978.
This Sequoia shed can be use to mantain and keep your large equipment organize.The sheds extra wide double doors provide easy access for riding mowers, lawn equipment and other large items. It can be placed on any side of the building. The 7Ft. side walls and an 11 Ft. high peak provide plenty room to stand-tall storage space.This shed made of 2 x 4 constructions that can stands up to heavy wind and snow loads. With treated factory primed engineered wood siding to combat fungal decay and insect infestation. The Sequoia shed is a good investment for many years to come and perfect addition to your backyard!
- Flexible door location – Install on eave or gable side!
- Pre-Cut and Ready for Assembly
- 64″ wide door opening
- 7′ high side walls
- 11’6″ high peak
- 2 x 4 constructions stands up to heavy wind and snow loads
- Treated, factory primed engineered wood siding
- Hand-crafted with pride in America
- Picture Shown: 12’x12′, doors on gable, with optional window, shutters, flowerboxes and dormers not included, (Wood ramp not available).
- All wood is pre-cut and ready to assemble
- LP® engineered wood siding is factory primed to resist fungal decay and termites
- 1,444 cu. ft. storage capacity provides space to store your gardening tools and yard equipment when not in use
- Side walls are 7 ft. high with an 11 ft. peak to provide plenty of room to store lawnmowers and other large items
- Pre-hung doors come with continuous hinges, hardware and simple illustrated instructions for easy assembly
- 5 ft. 4 in. wide by 6 ft. high extra-wide double doors can be installed on the eave or gable side for ideal ventilation
- Doors feature cross bucks for additional rigidity that can be removed based on aesthetic preferences, premium, rust-resistant locking lever provides additional security
- Resistant to rusting, denting or sagging as well as damage from demanding wind and snow loads
- Shed siding is primed and ready for paint (paint, nails and shingles sold separately)
- Floor kit available
- Can be installed with a cement foundation
- 15 Year Limited Warranty
Cubic Feet Storage: 1444
Double Door Size :5'4x6'
Flexible Door Location :yes
Type of Handle/Lock Included: keyed locking lever
Door Trim Design Options: cross bucks, 4 designs
7/16” OSB Roof Panels: yes
Wall Framing: 2x4
Siding: Factory primed LP® engineered wood siding
Rafter: - Truss Framing 2x4
ITEMS NOT INCLUDED - FURNISHED BY HOMEOWNER
- Exterior latex paint needed (provided by homeowner) 2.5 gal
- Bundles of Shingles Needed (provided by homeowner) 8 bundles
*Windows, flower boxes and other accessories pictured are not included; you can add it at recommended accessories option above.