Lifetime 15x8 Plastic Garden Storage Shed Kit w/ Floor (6446)
Store all your tools, pool supplies, bicycles and garden equipment conveniently in your Lifetime 15x8 shed model 6446. End the days of an over crowded garage and overflowing closets. The Lifetime 6446 shed features several shelving units and peg strips to help you keep all your tools organized and right at your fingertips while providing additional space for anything else you need to store. Lifetime sheds are built to last, constructed of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic and reinforced with powder-coated steel. Our Lifetime sheds are attractive and also built to weather the storms year after year. Low maintenance (simply hose off to clean) and weather resistant. Best of all, no painting required with a plastic shed! Made in the USA from US and imported parts.
What's Included? - The Lifetime 15x8 Shed 6446 includes: (6) small skylights, (2) shatter-proof polycarbonate windows, (2) screened vents (2) decorative shutters (2) peg strips (2) 90x9 in. shelves (4) corner shelves, and a 10-year limited warranty. Floor and installation hardware included. Comes in (3) boxes.
- Attractive Appearance and Design
- Customizable Shelving and Storage System
- Dual-Wall High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction
- Heavy-Duty Steel Trusses Provide Additional Roof Strength
- High-Pitched Roof Allows for Quick Drainage of Rain and Snow
- Lockable Steel-Reinforced Doors for Added Security
- Low Maintenance Design
- Slip-Resistant High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Floor Protects Against Oil, Solvents, and Stains
- Sturdy Steel-Reinforced Construction
- UV Protected to Prevent Weather Damage
Features & Benefits:
- Attractive Exterior - UV-protected to help prevent fading and cracking. Stain-resistant exterior never needs painting.
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Floor - Oil, stain and slip-resistant floor surface does not crack, chip, or peel.
- High-Pitched Roof - Steep angle allows for quick drainage of rain and snow, and provides a spacious walk-around interior. Heavy-duty steel trusses increase strength.
- Lockable Doors - Steel-reinforced doors provide an extra-large opening, sturdy structure, and exterior padlock loop.
- Screened Vents - Provide airflow and keep pests out.
- Shelving System - Steel Reinforced, customizable, and adds additional storage space.
- Steel-Reinforced Walls - Designed with dual-wall high-density polyethylene (HDPE) panels with steel wall supports for added strength.
Assembly: Secure-Fastened Assembly with High-Grade Metal Screws
Cubic Feet: 749 ft3
Door Handle: High-Impact Handles with Metal Latch
Door Hinges: Full-Length Galvanized Steel Hinge Pins
Door Locking: Exterior Padlock Loop with (2) Deadbolts on Interior of Left Door
Door Opening Dimensions: 58.3"W x 75.4"H
Door Structure: Steel-Reinforced Polyethylene
Eave Depth: 2 in.
Exterior Dimensions: 14'7.5"W x 7'8.7"D x 8'H
Exterior Roof Dimensions: 15'W x 8'D
Fascia Height: 1.25 in.
Floor Structure: Slip-Resistant Dual-Wall Polyethylene
Footprint: 14'10"W x 7'10"D
Interior Dimensions: 7'6"W x 14'6"D x 5'10"-7'10"H
Interior Headroom (truss to floor): 80 in.
Materials of Construction: Powder-Coated Steel and High-Density Polyethylene
Max Roof Load: 23 psf
Max Wind Resistance: 65 mph
Peg Strips: (2) 16 in. Peg Strips with Metal Hooks
Roof Pitch: 6:12
Roof Structure: Dual-Wall Polyethylene Panels
Roof Support Trusses: (5) Steel A-Frame Trusses
Screened Vents: (2) Screened Vents
Shelves: (4) Corner Shelves - 9 1/2" radius (2) 90x9 shelf
Square Feet: 108.7 ft2
Wall Structure: Steel-Reinforced Dual-Wall Polyethylene Panels
Windows: (2) 16.5x16.5 Polycarbonate Window - opens half-way + (2) side windows
Packaged Dimensions - Box 1 is 75"L x 31.75"W x 12.78" H weighs 197 lbs, Box 2 is 95.31"L x 32"W x 5"H weighs 84 lbs, Box 3 is 95.31"L x 32"W x 5"H weighs 84 lbs, Box 4 is 95.31"L x 32"W x 16"H weighs 326 lbs
Consult local building codes before assembly. This shed must be built on a flat level foundation of wood or concrete (not included). It is designed with a slight indentation in each corner of the floor so that you can drill through the flooring to secure it to the foundation. Anchoring hardware depends on the type of foundation you have and is therefore not included in the shed kit. Not including the installation of the foundation, you can expect assembly of the shed itself to take 2 adults up to 6 hours.
Note: Not compatible with the Lifetime Extreme Weather Kit. Use model 60144 for snow load trusses if you live in an area with heavy snow.
California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 Warning