DuraMax 4x8 Sidemate Vinyl Shed With Foundation Kit (06625)
The SideMate 4x8 vinyl shed is an easy-to-assemble outdoor storage solution designed to be placed on the side of your home. The contemporary design beautifies any backyard while maximizing storage space for yard tools or garden equipment. Constructed of durable all weather vinyl in a neutral ivory color, the SideMate vinyl shed is maintenance free. It will never need painting or treating. It will not rust, dent, rot, mildew or fade. It is also fire retardant and much quieter in the rain than metal storage sheds. The wall columns are reinforced with a solid metal structure, giving the vinyl shed a lot of strength and making it easy to hang shelves or garden tools inside. The foundation kit provides a galvanized metal foundation. It eases the installation process, ensures a square shed and elevates your floor off the ground. With the foundation kit you'll be able to build your shed the day you receive it.
- Wide 30" Reversible Side Door can be placed on either side
- All Weather Durable, Long Lasting, and Maintenance Free Vinyl
- Two vents included, can be placed on any panel
- Strong metal structure tested for 20lbs/sqft snow load
- Door handle includes padlock eye to secure shed
- Vinyl is fire retardant (unlike other plastics)
- High Head Room
- Ideal for the Side of Your Home
- Foundation Kit Included
Color: Neutral Ivory
Exterior Dimensions (base): 47.7"W x 94.4"D
Exterior Dimensions (roof edge to edge): 48.1"W x 95.2"D x 73.8"H
Interior Dimensions: 45.6"W x 92.2"D x 63.4"H
Surface Area: 29 1/4 sq. ft.
Storage Volume: 154 1/4 cu. ft.
Door Opening Dimensions: 29.76"W x 61.8"H
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shovel.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The shed is packaged in cardboard boxes. The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.