DuraMax 10.5x8 Woodbridge Plus Vinyl Storage Shed w/ Foundation Kit (40214)
The Woodbridge Plus 10.5x8 vinyl storage shed kit is part of our plus signature line from Duramax that gives you the ultimate solution for all your storage needs. If you have the room in your backyard, this is the ideal storage for you. With large cubic feet, there is no better valued vinyl shed kit in the market place today. This tall walk-in shed features tall and wide double doors. The wall columns are reinforced with a solid metal structure that gives the shed strength as well as allows you to mount shelves or hang garden tools. These larger sheds can also be used as a hobby or activity room.
- Available Sizes: 10.5' x 8' (approximate)
- All Weather Durable Vinyl
- Won’t Rust, Rot, Dent or Mildew
- Never Needs Painting
- Talk Walk-in Shed (73" tall)
- Wide Double Doors
- Snap-In Panel / Column for Easy Assembly (needs 2 people)
- Passes Wind Tests (when anchored to ground)
- Includes Door Handles with Padlock Eyes
- Strong Roof & Side Metal Frame Support Structure
Exterior Dimensions: 127.9"W x 97.2"D x 91.8"H
Storage Volume: 660 cu. ft.
Door Dimensions: 60.6"W x 71.4"H
Number of Boxes: 1
Box 1 Dimensions: 75.6"L x 42.75"W x 9"D weighs 310 lbs
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shovel.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The building is packaged in a heavy duty cardboard box with plastic shrink wrapped on a wood pallet.
The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.