Handy Home Cumberland 10x8 Economical Wood Storage Shed with Floor (18282-2)
The Cumberland shed is an excellent choice for the outdoor enthusiast looking for inexpensive storage building.This 10 ft. wide gable-design building features 6 ft. high sidewalls and 8 Ft. high peak. The 5 ft. 4 inches. wide x 6 ft. high double doors with full-length hinges and swivel hasp make for easy access to oversize lawn and garden equipment. The wood siding is specially treated to be resistant to rot, decay and insects to ensure your storage solution will stand up to the elements Perfect for those looking for an affordable storage solution with strong and durable quality. This DIY or Do-it-Yourself Kit will meet all your storage needs for many years to come.
Marco series Cumberland shed is manufactured by Handy Home Products, North America’s largest manufacturer of pre-cut storage sheds and recreational building kits, established since 1978.
- Side walls are 6 ft. high with an 8 ft. peak to provide plenty of room to store lawnmowers and other large items
- 4 ft. wide by 6 ft. high double doors offer plenty of room for entry
- Full-length hinges allow for easy operation of the doors
- 64″ wide door opening
- 6′ high side walls
- 8′ high peak
- LP engineered wood siding resists termites, rot and decay
- Patented EZ frame construction reduces assembly time up to 30%
Strong & Durable
- Strong wood construction engineered and tested to withstand heavy wind and snow loads10 year warranty on 10 x 8 sheds
- LP engineered wood siding is factory primed to resist fungal decay and termites
- Resistant to rusting, denting or sagging
- Heavy-duty, rust-resistant swivel hasp provides additional security
- Hand-crafted with pride in the U.S.A.
- 10 year limited warranty
Easy to Assemble
- Pre-cut shed kit is ready to assemble
- EZ frame design reduces assembly time up to 30%
- Fully illustrated, easy to read instructions included
- LP siding is lightweight and installs using standard woodworking tools
- Easy to assemble with hammer, screwdriver, tape measure, level and step ladder
- No special skills are necessary
- Can be installed with a cement foundation
- Siding is primed and ready for paint (paint, nails and shingles sold separately)
Warranty: 10 years limited warranty
Wall Height: 6 feet
Peak Height: 8 feet
Cubic Feet Storage: 546
Double Door Size: 5'4"w x 6'h
Flexible Door Location: no
Type of Handle/Lock Included: Heavy-duty rust-resistant swivel hasp
Door Trim Design Options straight
7/16” OSB Roof Panels: yes
Wall Framing: 2x3
Siding: LP engineered wood siding resists termites, rot and decay
Rafter - Truss Framing: 2x4
Wood Floor Kit Included!
- Treated 2x4 Floor Joists
- Spaced 16" On Center
- Finished with 5/8" OSB Decking
Items not included - Furnished by Homeowner
- Nails: 2in: 3 | 3in: 2 (1 lb. box)
- Exterior latex paint needed (provided by homeowner)
- Siding: 1.5 gal. | Trim: 1 qt.
- Bundles of Shingles Needed (provided by homeowner) 4 bundles | 1 in. nails: 2 (1 lb. box)
*Windows, flower boxes and other accessories pictured are not included; you can add it at recommended accessories option above.