Handy Home Berkley 10x16 Wood Storage Shed Kit - Barn Style (18514-4)
The Berkley’s 10 ft. high peak provides plenty of height to add a loft for extra storage space. The 6 ft. high side walls offer ample stand-tall storage space to accommodate your riding mower and garden equipment. Extra-wide double doors for convenient and easy access with premium locking lever help keep your outdoor items secure.The wood siding is specially treated to be resistant to rot, decay and insects to ensure your storage solution will stand up to the elements. Made of 2x4 stud construction that stands up to heavy wind and snow loads. This shed is a pre-cut ready to assemble shed with an instruction manual easy to read. A DIY or Do-it-Yourself Kit that will meet all your storage needs. Made with pride in USA.
Handy Home Berkley is a Premier series barn style shed manufactured by Handy Home Product, North America’s largest manufacturer of pre-cut storage sheds and recreational building kits, established since 1978.
- Flexible door location – Install on eave or gable side!
- Pre-Cut and Ready for Assembly
- 64″ wide door opening
- 6′ high side walls
- 10′ high peak
- 2 x 4 constructions stands up to heavy wind and snow loads
- Treated, factory primed engineered wood siding
- Hand-crafted with pride in America
- Picture Shown: 10’x16′, doors on eave, with optional windows, shutters, flowerboxes and dormers are not included (Wood ramp not available).
- All wood is pre-cut and ready to assemble
- LP® engineered wood siding is factory primed to resist fungal decay and termites
- 1420 cu. ft. storage capacity provides space to store your gardening tools and yard equipment when not in use
- Side walls are 6 ft. high with a 10 ft. peak to provide plenty of room to store lawnmowers and other large items
- Pre-hung doors come with continuous hinges, hardware and simple illustrated instructions for easy assembly
- 5 ft. 4 in. wide by 6 ft. high extra-wide double doors can be installed on the eave or gable side for ideal ventilation
- Doors feature cross bucks for additional rigidity that can be removed based on aesthetic preferences
- Resistant to rusting, denting or sagging as well as damage from demanding wind and snow loads
- Shed siding is primed and ready for paint (paint, nails and shingles sold separately)
- Premium locking lever provides additional security
- Can be installed with a cement foundation
- Floor not included, available to purchase separately
- 15 Year Limited Warranty
Warranty: 15 years
Wall Height:t 6 feet
Peak Height: 10 feet
Cubic Feet Storage: 1420
Double Door Size; 5'4x6'
Flexible Door Location: yes
Type of Handle/Lock Included: keyed locking lever
Door Trim Design Options: cross bucks, 4 designs
7/16” OSB Roof Panels: yes
Wall Framing: 2x4
Siding: Factory primed LP® engineered wood siding
Rafter - Truss Framing: 2x4
Items not included - Furnished by Homeowner
- Exterior latex paint needed (provided by homeowner) 3 gal
- Bundles of Shingles Needed (provided by homeowner) 10 bundles
*Windows, flower boxes and other accessories pictured are not included; you can add it at recommended accessories option above.