DuraMax 10x3 Woodbridge SidePro Vinyl Shed w/ Foundation Kit (98001)
When is a shed more than just a shed, our 10x3 SidePro will stand adjacent to the side of a house or fence, inside a garage or even in a basement for extra storage space.
- All Weather Durable Vinyl that will not Rust, Rot and Dent
- Impervious to Wood Eating Insects
- Never Needs Painting
- Tall Walk In Shed (73"Tall)
- Wide Double Doors for Acess (61"Wide x 71"Tall)
- 15 year Warranty
- Comes with Metal Frame Foundation *you need to finish with plywood and concrete (not included)
- Lockable Door for Added Security
Color: Neutral Ivory
Exterior Dimensions (base): 125 3/8" W x 32 1/8"D
Exterior Dimensions (roof edge to edge): 125 3/4"W x 33"D x 91 3/4"H
Interior Dimensions (wall to wall): 123 3/8"W x 30"D x 73"H
Door Dimensions: 60 5/8"W x 71.5"H
Box Dimensions: 78" x 42" x 12" weighs 250
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shovel.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The shed is packaged in cardboard boxes. The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.