Duramax 8x3 Woodstore Metal Combo Steel Shed Kit - Green (53661)
Keep your firewood dry and protected with the WoodStore fire wood storage solution while keeping your tools safe and secure. The 8’ x 3’ WoodStore is made with a durable galvanized steel coil and strong metal supporting structure. This versatile multi-purpose product has a floor with elevates the wood above ground, providing further protection for the contents. The side features a lockable shed useful for various purposes.
- All weather durable galvanized steel coil and strong metal support
- All in one unique metal wood storage & side storage combo
- Ready to assemble with pre-cut holes and materials
- Side Storage with lockable handle
- Mountable to any side walls or fencing
- Impervious to wood eating Insects
- Corrugated designed reinforced groove walls for strength
- Roof and side panels keep fire logs dry and secured
- 20% thicker steel panels not found in most steel sheds
- Hot-Dipped galvanized steel painting process for longevity
Exterior Dimensions (base): 103"W x 39.5"D
Exterior Dimensions (roof edge to edge): 107 1/4"W x 42 7/8"D 63 1/8"H
Interior Dimensions (wall to wall): 34.5"W x 37 5/8"D x 52 1/4"H
Storage Volume: 39 cu. ft.
Storage Area: 9 sq. ft.
Door Dimensions: 29 1/8"W x 49"H
Number of Boxes: 1
Box 1 Dimensions: 68.75"D x 32"W x 3.5"H weighs130 lbs
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shovel.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The building is packaged in a heavy duty cardboard box with plastic shrink wrapped on a wood pallet. The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.