DuraMax 4x6 StorePro Vinyl Storage Shed Kit (30621)
Introducing the newest addition to our Premier Series the StorePro 4x6. The StorePro is constructed of the same premium vinyl as our other Woodside series sheds. The StorePro can accommodate those of us with smaller storage needs. This shed is perfect for use at apartments or on patios and decks. The great looking two tone wood grain brown with tan is sure to improve the look of any setting. Simulated wood shingles add to it's stylish look. Vinyl flooring is included to finish the inside. One embedded window is also included to provide natural lighting inside; can be installed on left or right side. Steel reinforced columns inside provide strength and durability. Assembly can be accomplished in just a few hours using common household tools. Organize garden tools, lawn chemicals, pool equipment and much more today!
What's Included? The DuraMax 4x6 Vinyl Shed Features: 1 vinyl floor, 2 gable vents, 1 window, all vinyl construction with solid steel framing and trusses.
- All-Weather Durable Vinyl Storage Shed
- Single 24" wide x 62" Tall Door with Lockable Handle
- Won't Rust, Rot, Dent or Mildew
- Ready to Assemble with Pre-Cut Holes and Materials
- Manufactured with Fire Retardant Vinyl Resin
- 15 Year Warranty The Longest in the Industry
- Impervious to Wood Eating Insects
- One Window Included
- Heavy Duty Galvanized Steel Interior Structure Support
Color: Ivory with Brown Trim
Exterior Dimensions: 46.25"W x 68.125"D x 74.6"H
Interior Dimensions: 40.75"W x 63.5"D x 65.25"H
Surface Area: 21.857 sq. ft.
Door Opening Dimensions: 65.375"W x 46.75"H
Box Dimensions: 30"W x 65"D x 4"H weighs 97 lbs.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shovel.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The shed is packaged in cardboard boxes. The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.