DuraMax 10.5x5 Woodbridge Vinyl Shed w/ Foundation Kit (00283)
Shopping for a new shed can be tedious; there is no better value out there if you desire a real vinyl shed! This massive shed offers tall walk-in, extra wide double doors. Built with heavy duty wall columns with steel reinforcements to add superior strength, strong enough to hang garden tools on or build shelves with ease. This extra long shed provides a unique solution for odd spaces. Use along side your house, fence or even get organized inside for garage and basement storage needs. Part of the Woodbridge series, DuraMax Sheds now offers a new 10.5' x 5' vinyl shed for smaller storage needs. The new shed gives you the ultimate solution for storage in long slim areas! Our 10' x 5' Woodbridge will stand adjacent to the side of a house or fence, inside a garage or even in a basement for extra storage space. The wall columns are reinforced with a solid metal structure making it stronger as well as easy to hang shelves or garden tools. Constructed of durable all-weather vinyl in Ivory, this shed's maintenance-free exterior offers easy access through double doors. With plenty of headroom, the Woodbridge 10.5 x 8 shed boasts 471 cubic ft. of interior room; The foundation kit (included) is crafted of galvanized metals, providing a base for installing your shed and ensuring that the shed is square. The foundation also elevates your floor (plywood floor not included) off the ground. Please refer to the dimensions below before pouring the foundation. It is recommended to pour concrete at least 1 foot larger than the actual dimensions.
- All Weather Durable PVC
- Won’t Rust, Rot, Dent or Mildew
- Tall Walk In Shed (73" Tall)
- Never Needs Painting
- 61 Inch Wide x 71" tall Double Doors
- Easy Assembly (needs 2 people)
- Passes Wind Tests (when anchored to ground)
- Includes Door Handles with Padlock Eyes
- Strong Metal Structure Tested for 20 lbs/sq ft. Snow L oad
- Foundation Kit Included (wood or cement floor needed/not included)
- Skylight Included!
Exterior Dimensions (base): 125 3/8"W x 63 1/8"D
Exterior Dimensions (roof edge to edge): 127 7/8"W x 64"D x 86 1/4"H
Interior Dimensions (wall to wall): 123 3/8"W x 61 1/8"D x 73"H
Storage Area: 52.3 sq. ft.
Storage Volume: 318.5 cu. ft.
Door Dimensions: 60 5/8"W x 71.5"H
Number of Boxes: 1
Shipping Weight: 250 lbs
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shovel.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The building is packaged in a heavy duty cardboard box with plastic shrink wrapped on a wood pallet.
The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.