DuraMax 12x26 Imperial Steel Storage Garage Kit - Gray (55151)
DuraMax Imperial Metal Garages offer strength and durability, low maintenance and lots of storage space. At 12’x20’, the base model has approximately 1,896 cubic feet of space. A wide 99” roll-up door accommodates all common SUVs for secure parking storage, while the side lockable door provides added convenience and security. The metal reinforced roof support truss system even handles over 20 lb. per square foot of snow. Made with hot dipped galvanized steel frame parts, the attractive design and color of the Imperial Metal Garage goes well in any landscape.
*12x26 Garage consists of a 12x20 plus 1 Extension Kit
- Tall Walk In Garage
- Quick and Easy Assembly
- 99" Wide Front Roll Up Door Fits All Common SUV's
- Side Lockable Door for Added Convenience and Security
- 4 gable vents included for fresh air ventilation!
- Ridge Reinforced Walls
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Frame Parts
- Backed by a 10 Year Limited Warranty
Exterior Dimensions: 145.7"W x 308.5"D x 102.2"H
Interior Dimensions: 137"W x 302.6"D x 82.5"H
Front Roll Up Door Dimensions: 98.8'W x 74.8"H
Side Door Door Dimensions: 24.75"W x 78.5"H
Cubic Feet: 2517
Weight: 1023 lbs
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shovel.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The shed is packaged in cardboard boxes. The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.