DuraMax 10.5x10.5 Woodbridge Vinyl Shed Kit (00481)
The 10.5’ wide WoodBridge Series is our signature shed line that gives you the ultimate solution for all your storage needs. If you have the room for one of these large storage sheds, then WoodBridge is the ideal storage for you. Available in 8’, 10’, 13’ and 15’ deep sizes to give you 480 to 953 cubic feet of storage space. There’s just no better valued vinyl storage shed in the market place today! As you would expect from a large storage shed, this walk-in shed features tall and wide double doors. The wall columns are reinforced with a solid metal structure that gives the shed strength and allows you to hang shelves or garden tools. These large storage sheds can also be used as hobby or activity rooms.
Note: This shed ships as a 10'x8' shed with 1 extension, which assembles into a 10'x10' shed
- 6' Tall Walk In Shed
- Wide Double Doors
- Wind Tested up to 115 mph (when anchored properly to the ground)
- Strong Metal Structure tested for 20lbs/sqft snow load
- Vinyl is fire retardsant (unlike plastics)
- Includes Ventilation Kit
- Never needs painting
- Skylight Included
- Foundation Kit sold separately (add above)
Exterior Dimensions (base): 126.5"W x 125.38"D x 85.5"H
Door Dimensions: 61.3"W x 71.7"H
Storage Volume: 630 cu. ft.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shoval.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The shed is packaged in cardboard boxes. The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.