DuraMax 8x6 StoreAll Vinyl Shed Kit with Foundation (30115)
The DuraMax StoreAll 8x5 vinyl shed is the perfect outside storage shed for families that need some extra storage space. Designed to fit most backyards or patios, these attractive vinyl sheds are fast and easy to assemble. The wall columns are reinforced with solid steel to allow you to easily mount shelves or tools and get organized fast!
- Perfect Size for Most Backyards
- Wide 61" and Tall 71" Double Doors
- All Weather Durable, Long Lasting and Maintenance
- Never Needs Painting
- Won't Rust, Rot, or Mildew
- Strong Metal Structure tested for 20 lbs/sq ft. snow load
- 340 Cubic feet for Storage Space
- Foundation Kit Included! (finish with plywood or concrete, not included)
- Integrated Window Included!
- 15 Years Warranty
Exterior Dimensions (base): 94.3"W x 63.1"D
Exterior Dimensions (roof edge to edge): 96 5/8"W x 66 1/8"D x 88 7/8"H
Interior Dimensions (wall to wall): 92 1/4"W x 61 1/8"D x 73"H
Door Dimensions: 61.25''W x 71.4"H
Storage Area: 39 sq. ft.
Storage Volume: 238.39 cu. ft.
Box Dimensions: 75.6"L x 39.4"W x 6.9"H weighs 255 lbs in 2 boxes
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shoval.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The shed is packaged in cardboard boxes. The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.