Handy Home Columbia 12x24 Wood Storage Shed w/ Flexible Door locations - Floor Included (18223-5)
Handy Home Products is established in 1978, It is North America’s largest manufacturer of pre-cut storage sheds and recreational building kits.
Our Columbia 12x24 sheds is part of Handy Home Premier Series.The shed is large enough to store your collection of off-road vehicles.This Pre-Cut and Ready for assembly shed features a strong 2×4 construction that can easily stand up to heavy wind and snow loads.The Extra-wide double doors can be placed on any side of the building, centered or offset, on eave or gable side and provide easy access for riding mowers, lawn equipment and other large items. The LP® engineered wood siding is treated to combat fungal decay and termites that will protect your investment from the elements for many years to come.This shed is a pre-cut ready to assemble shed with an instruction manual easy to read and with 15 Year Limited Warranty.
- Flexible door location – Install on eave or gable side!
- Pre-Cut and Ready for Assembly
- 64″ wide door opening
- 7′ high side walls
- 10′ high peak
- 2 x 4 constructions stands up to heavy wind and snow loads
- Treated, factory primed engineered wood siding
- Hand-crafted with pride in America
- All wood is pre-cut and ready to assemble
- LP® engineered wood siding is factory primed to resist fungal decay and termites
- 2448 cu. ft. storage capacity provides space to store your gardening tools and yard equipment when not in use
- Side walls are 7 ft. high with a 10 ft. peak to provide plenty of room to store lawnmowers and other large items
- Pre-hung doors come with continuous hinges, hardware and simple illustrated instructions for easy assembly
- 5 ft. 4 in. wide by 6 ft. high extra-wide double doors can be installed on the eave or gable side for ideal ventilation
- Doors feature cross bucks for additional rigidity that can be removed based on aesthetic preferences,premium, rust-resistant locking lever provides additional security
- Resistant to rusting, denting or sagging as well as damage from demanding wind and snow loads
- Shed siding is primed and ready for paint (paint, nails and shingles sold separately)
- Optional floor available
- Can be installed with a cement foundation
- 15 Year Limited Warranty
Wall Height: 7 feet
Peak Height: 10 feet
Cubic Feet Storage: 2448
Double Door Size: 5'4x6'
Flexible Door Location: yes
Type of Handle/Lock Included: keyed locking lever
Door Trim Design Options: cross bucks, 4 designs
7/16” OSB Roof Panels: yes
Wall Framing; 2x4
Siding: Factory primed LP® engineered wood siding
Rafter - Truss Framing: 2x4
Wood Floor Kit Included!
- Treated 2x4 Floor Joists
- Spaced 16" On Center
- Finished with 5/8" OSB Decking
Items not included - Furnished by Homeowner
- Exterior latex paint needed (provided by homeowner) 3.5 gal
- Bundles of Shingles Needed (provided by homeowner) 13 bundles
*Windows, flower boxes and other accessories pictured are not included; you can add it at recommended accessories option above.