Handy Home Briarwood 12x8 Wood Storage Shed Kit - Barn Style (19353-8)
Handy Home products create beautiful buildings and outdoor structures that fit all backyard landscape designs. They are the leading manufacturer of ready-to-assemble DIY sheds and recreational building kits established in 1978.
Our Briarwood sheds by Handy Home is the perfect addition to your backyard.The shed is a pre-cut ready for assembly using common household tools hardware and easy to follow instruction manual. The wood siding is specially treated to combat rot, decay and insects to ensure your storage solution will stand up to the elements. The shed comes with vents, adding lights and ventilation to the shed. This DIY or Do-it-Yourself Kit Briarwood sheds will meet all your storage needs for many years to come.
- 48″ wide door opening
- 6’4″ high side walls
- Heavy-duty locking T-handle
- 10′ 2″ high peak
- Deep overhangs
- Includes gable vents
- LP® engineered wood siding resists termites, rot and decay.
- Assembled dimension: 144 in. W x 96 in. D x 121 in. H
- Siding is primed and ready for paint (paint, nails and shingles sold separately)
- LP® engineered wood siding resists termites, rot and decay
- 850 cu. ft. storage capacity provides space to keep your yard equipment and gardening tools when not in use
- 6′ 4″ high side walls with 10 ft. 2″ high peak creates lots of storage space, all wood is pre-cut and ready to assemble
- Pre-cut for easy assembly with common household tools hardware and instructions included
- Oriented strand board/asphalt shingles helps to protect against all types of weather
- Large 48 in. wide pre-hung, pre-assembled double doors with continuous hinges for added strength
- Heavy-duty, locking T-handle provides easy access and maximum security
- Includes all hardware and simple to read illustrated instructions
- 10 year limited warranty
Warranty :10-year limited warranty
Wall Height: 6'4"
Peak Height :9'2"
Cubic Feet Storage: 850 cu. ft.
Double Door Size: 48"
Flexible Door Location: No
Type of Handle/Lock Included: Heavy-duty Locking T-handle
Door Trim Design Options: Plain
7/16” OSB Roof Panels: Yes
Wall Framing: 2x4
Siding: LP® engineered wood siding resists termites, rot and decay
Rafter - Truss Framing: 2x4
Items not included - Furnished by Homeowner
- Exterior latex paint needed (provided by homeowner)
- Bundles of Shingles Needed (provided by homeowner)
*Windows, flower boxes and other accessories pictured are not included; you can add it at recommended accessories option above.