DuraMax 16x10 Flat Roof Insulated Cabin w/ Foundation & Window (30852)
DuraMax Modular Housing introduces our energy efficient Flat Roof Modular Insulated Building. These are manufactured with durable coil coated galvanized steel inner and outer skin with a fire-retardant CFC Free Poly-Urethane insulation. These buildings are ideal for all weather conditions and can be used for various purposes, such as additional living space, emergency shelter, office, hobby room, secure storage space, tool room, or an equipment enclosure. Each building is modularly designed expansion and a true DIY installation in mind. This insulated building includes a single window kit and a foundation. The foundation is made of galvanized metal and provides a base for installing the building on almost any flat surface. The insulated building are shipped on two crates with simple, clean and safe assembly. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly.
Our Insulated Storage Building is great for outdoor or indoor warehouse offices!
Note: This shed ships as a 13x10 shed with one 3 ft. extension kit.
- Includes a metal foundation that allows building construction on just about any flat level surface. Concrete is not required.
- Pre-painted galvanized inner and outer walls provide a stable, impenetrable wall
- Thick fire-retardant CFC-Free B2 polyurethane insulation offers excellent thermal and acoustic performance
- Easy-to-assemble bolted tongue and groove wall panel assembly. Provides fast assembly and disassembly. Parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for fast simple installation
- Stackable wall panels, single crate package so that the building can be moved if needed even in a pickup truck
- Snow load of 30 lbs/sqft - one of the strongest do-it-yourself buildings
- Secured door with a dead bolt lock can be configured on any side panel wall of the building
- Step-by-step instructions included
- Delivers in single wood crate via common carrier
- 7 Year Limited Warranty
- An Angular Roof Design for easy water drainage including a gutter system with a downspout to collect residual water
For base unit 13x10:
Exterior Dimensions (base): 159 1/4"W x 120 5/8"D
Exterior Dimensions (roof edge to edge): 162 1/8"W x 127 1/8"D x 104 1/8"H
Interior Dimensions (wall to wall): 157 7/8"W x 118 1/4"D x 81.5"H
Door Dimensions: 36 3/4"W x 82 3/4"H
Storage Area: 129 sq. ft.
Storage Volume: 874 cu. ft.
For One Extension Kit: Approximate Size: 3 1/4' x 10
Exterior Dimensions (base): 39.5"W x 120 5/8"D
Exterior Dimensions (roof edge to edge): 39.5"W x 126 5/8"D x 92"H
Interior Dimensions (wall to wall): 39.5"W x 118 1/4"D x 82 5/8
Storage Area: 32.29 sq. ft.
Storage Volume: 231.3 cu. ft.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shoval.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The building is packaged in a heavy duty cardboard box and plastic shrink wrapped on a wood pallet. The
packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet. Shipped
common carrier and requires lift gate for residential delivery
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.