DuraMax Woodbridge 10.5x8 Vinyl Storage Shed (00221-1M)
The Woodbridge 10.5x8 ft vinyl shed is part of our signature shed line that gives you the ultimate solution for your storage needs. If you have the room this is the ideal storage solution for you. With 482 cubic feet of storage space there is no better valued vinyl storage shed in the market place today. This walk-in shed features tall and wide double doors. The wall columns are reinforced with a solid metal structure that gives the shed strength and allows you to hang shelves or garden tools. This larger shed can also be used as a hobby or activity room. Our new eye catching color combination is sure to blend with any home. This shed is lockable (lock not included) for safety and has a galvanized steel foundation. The doors when open reveals extra-large storage capacity. All the parts are packed neatly into the carton and the shed has easy to read and follow assembly instructions.
- All Weather Durable Vinyl
- Won't Rust, Rot, Dent or Mildew
- Never Needs Painting
- Tall Walk-In Shed (73" Tall)
- Wide Double Doors (61"W x 71"H)
- Easy Assembly (needs 2 people)
- Passes Wind Tests (when anchored to ground)
- Includes Door Handles with Padlock Eyes
- Strong Metal Structure Tested for 20 lb/sq ft snow
Exterior Dimensions (base): 125 3/8"W x 94 1/4"D
Exterior Dimensions (roof edge to edge): 125 3/4"W x 95.5"D x 91"H
Interior Dimensions (wall to wall): 123 3/8"W x 92 1/4"D x 73"H
Storage Area: 480 cu. ft.
Weight: 298 lbs
Door Dimensions: 60 5/8"W x 71.5"H
Number of Boxes: 1
Box 1 Dimensions: 76"L x 41"W x 9"H weighs 325 lbs
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shovel.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The building is packaged in a heavy duty cardboard box with plastic shrink wrapped on a wood pallet.
The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.
NOTE: This shed does Not extend to larger sizes like previous versions. Not compatible with extension kits.