DuraMax 8x8 Duramate Vinyl Shed w/ Foundation Kit (00384)
The DuraMate 8x8 vinyl shed with foundation kit is ideal for most backyards. This backyard storage shed was designed to meet the height requirements for most communities. The DuraMate features wide double doors and metal-reinforced wall columns, which allow you to hang shelves or garden tools from the walls. Foundation kits are available for these backyard storage shed units and are recommended for a quicker and more precise installation.
*Foundation Framing Kit Included! *finishing materials plywood or concrete not included
- All Weather Durable Vinyl Shed Eliminates Painting, Treating Or Maintenance Headaches
- Wall Height Ideal For Most Communities
- Features Wide 61 1/2. Double Doors
- Metal Reinforced Wall Columns For Superior Strength
- Snow Load Tested Up To 1200 Lbs On The Roof (20 Lbs/Sqft)
- Contemporary Design Will Beautify Your Backyard Or Garden
- Easy Installation In 5-7 Hours (2 People Recommended For Installation)
- Includes Door Handles, 2 Vents and 2 Skylights
- Wind Load Capacity of 115 MPH.
Exterior Dimensions: 94.2"W x 94.2"D x 75.5"H
Storage Area: 305 cu. ft.
Door Dimensions: 61.7"W x 62.1"H
Number of Boxes: 2
Box Dimensions: 67"L x 41"W x 15"H
Shipping Weight: 328 lbs
Recommended Slab Size: 1 ft Larger than Shed
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shovel.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The building is packaged in a heavy duty cardboard box with plastic shrink wrapped on a wood pallet.
The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.