Duramax 5x3 Garbage Can Storage Shed - Anthracite w/ White Trim (74051)
The DuraMax 5x3 trash can storage shed is built from thick galvanized steel panels with lockable top & side doors. This garbage bin shed will add beauty in any backyard and will provide a secure space for trash & recycle bins from animals and small children. The pneumatic top lid cover and side doors are both accessible and lockable. and will add beauty to any backyard. Built from our thick, galvanized (weather proof) steel panels with an integral metal floor and convenient large double door access (Which you can hand for Left or Right opening). Supplied with a Ten Year Warranty and fitted with a robust 3 point locking system - no need for additional internal locks!
- Quick & Easy Assembly
- Ridge Reinforced Walls
- Wide Double Doors
- Includes 2 side air vents for better air circulation
- Strong galvanized metal construction
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- Impervious to Wood Eating Insects
Exterior Dimensions (base): 59 5/8"W x 36 1/8"D
Exterior Dimensions (roof edge to edge): 60 3/4"W x 37 3/4"D x 51 3/8"H
Interior Dimensions (wall to wall): 58 1/8"W x 34 3/8"D x 43 7/8"H
Storage Volume: 50 3/4 cu. ft.
Storage Area: 13 7/8 sq. ft.
Door Dimensions: 50"W x 47 3/4"H
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shovel.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.