DuraMax 10.5x8 Woodbridge Adobe Vinyl Shed w/ Foundation (20224)
The structure is manufactured of solid heavy duty metal framing with steel wall columns and trusses. The 10.5 Ft. wide Wood Bridge series is Duramax signature shed line that gives you the ultimate solution for your storage needs. With 482 cubic feet of storage space there is no better valued vinyl storage shed in the market place today. This walk-in shed features tall and wide double doors. The wall columns are reinforced with a solid metal structure that gives the shed strength and allows you to hang shelves or garden tools. Our new eye catching color combination is sure to match with any home. This shed is lockable (lock not included) for safety and has a galvanized steel foundation. The doors when open provides extra-large storage capacity. All the parts are packed neatly into the carton and the shed has easy to read and follow assembly instructions.
*Note: there are no extensions compatible with this model and it is not extendable into larger sizes
- Tall Double Doors
- 15 year limited warranty
- Never needs painting
- Won't rot, dent or mildew
- Vinyl is stronger and more durable than ordinary plastics
- Passes high wind tests when anchored to the ground
- One window & foundation frame included
- Foundation Framing Kit Included! (finish with plywood or concrete/not included)
Colors: Adobe - Dark Ivory with Brown Doors and Roof
Measurements w/ Roof Overhang: 126.5"W x 94.25"D x 88.25"H
Base Measurements: 125 3/8"W x 94 3/8"D
Interior Measurements (wall to wall): 123 3/8"W x 92 1/4"D x 73"H
Door Opening: 60 5/8"W x 71 1/2"H
Weight: 348 lbs.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shoval.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The shed is packaged in cardboard boxes. The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a po