Duramax 6x6 Bicycle Metal Shed - Anthracite w/ White Trim (73051)
Made with durable steel, this storage unit offers excellent bike security and is an ideal secure storage area for all your mountain bikes, road bikes and general cycling equipment. Built from our thick, galvanized (weather proof) steel panels with an integral metal floor and convenient large double door access (Which you can hand for Left or Right opening). Supplied with a Five Year Warranty and fitted with a robust 3 point locking system - no need for additional internal locks! Built from our thick, galvanized steel panels with an integral metal floor and large locking double doors, this bicycle storage locker is a secure space for all your mountain bikes, road bikes and general cycling equipment. The bike tracks are adjustable to fit any bike, and can be removed for storing larger items. The reinforced roof and cross metal bars on each door add strength and security for your peace of mind. This can be use for motorcycle storage as well.
- Hot-Dipped galvanized steel painting process
- Full width double lockable doors
- 20% Thicker steel than conventional metal shed
- Reinforced groove walls provide greater strength
- Ready to Assemble with Pre-Cut holes and Materials
- Compact packing for ease of transport
- Impervious to Wood Eating Insects
- 8 Year Warranty
- Adjustable bicycle tracks
- Best valued bicycle storage in the market
Color: Anthracite / Off White Trim
Exterior Dimensions: 79.875"W x 79.625"D x 64"H
Surface Area: 44.16 sq. ft.
Door Opening: 65.375"W x 46.75"D
Weight: 182.98 lbs.
Box Dimensions: 35"W x 81"D x 6"H weighs 222.98 lbs
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shovel.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The shed is packaged in cardboard boxes. The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.