DuraMax 10x10 Eco Metal Storage Shed Kit (61235)
The Eco-Metal Series is an ideal metal shed for cost conscious "consumers" without compromising durability and space. All Eco-Metal Series walls are reinforced with steel roof truss and wall columns for more durability. These metal sheds come in different size configurations to accommodate additional needed storage space of any home.
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel for Durable-Corrosion Protection
- 20% Thicker Steel Than Conventional Metal Sheds
- Reinforced groove walls provide greater strength
- Ready to Assemble with Pre-Cut holes and Materials
- 51 1/8" Wide Double Doors
- Gable Roof Design with 4 Air Vents (2 on the front & back) for better air circulation
- Corrugated Walls Provide Greater Strength
- Impervious to Wood Eating Insects
- Strong Reinforced Metal Roof Supports & Corrugated Wall
Exterior Dimensions (base): 122 7/8"W x 115"D
Exterior Dimensions (roof edge to edge): 126 7/8"W x 119"D x 77 3/4"H
Storage Area: 93 5/8 sq. ft.
Storage Volume: 509 5/8 cu. ft.
Door Opening: 51 1/8"W x 63"D
Box Dimensions: 28.5"W x 69"D x 5.75"H weighs 210 lbs
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shovel.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
Refer Owner’s manual for part list.
The shed is packaged in cardboard boxes. The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.