DuraMax 10'W x 13'D Woodbridge Plus Premier Vinyl Storage Shed Kit w/ Foundation & Window (40234)
The DuraMax 10x13 Woodbridge Plus vinyl storage shed is our plus signature line that gives you the ultimate solution for all your storage needs. If you have the room this is the ideal storage for you. With large cubic feet, there is no better valued vinyl storage shed in the market place today. This tall walk-in shed features tall and wide double doors. The wall columns are reinforced with a solid metal structure that gives the shed strength as well as allows you to mount shelves or hang garden tools. These larger sheds can also be used as a hobby or activity room.
- Metal foundation framing kit included! (finish with concrete or plywood not included)
- One window included!
- All Weather Durable Vinyl
- Won't rust, rot, dent or mildew
- Never needs painting
- Tall Walk in Shed (73" Tall)
- Wide Double Doors
- Snap-in Panel / Column Easy Assembly (needs two people)
- Passes Wind Tests (when anchored to the ground)
- Includes door handles with padlock eyes
- Strong roof and side metal frame support structure
- Gable vent slits help air circulation
Size: 10.5' x 13'
Storage Area: 132.3 sq. ft.
Storage Volume: 805.1 cu. ft.
Exterior Dimension (base): 125.5"W x 156.5"D
Exterior Dimensions (roof edge to edge): 127 7/8"W x 159.5"D x 91 7/8"H
Interior Dimensions (wall to wall): 123 3/8"W x 154 3/8"D x 73"H
Door Opening: 60 5/8"W x 71.5"H
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
1. Check your local building codes regarding footings, location, etc.
2. Select a site that allows enough working space around the shed.
3. Determine building foundation and anchor system.
4. Read and understand the Owner’s manual enclosed in the package.
5. Follow all directions and dimensions thoroughly.
6. Follow the steps given in the manual carefully for correct assembly.
7. Make sure all parts are present before you start assembling.
8. BE SAFE : Follow safety instructions and avoid injury.
(See inside page).
9. GROUND MUST BE EVEN : Make sure the foundation frame lies flat on the ground. If the earth bed is uneven, remove
sod and other debris and level it with a flat shovel.
10. Separate contents of the carton by the part number and review the list. Be sure you have all the necessary parts for your shed.
The building is packaged in a heavy duty cardboard box with plastic shrink wrapped on a wood pallet.
The packaging includes all components, hardware and an illustrated step-by-step instruction booklet.
ASSEMBLY MADE EASY:
The assembly is simple, clean, safe and can be completed in four to five hours with two people. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly. All you need to provide is a level surface of either wood, or concrete, the size of the desired building. In addition you will need a power drill, hammer, measuring tape, pliers and a ladder.